Keap has recently launched a new feature in Infusionsoft: Checkout Pages. Checkout Pages are a new “order form” option built on the landing page builder technology you’ve seen in the Campaign Builder. It’s a great start to providing a simple, easy-to-use, drag-and-drop, mobile responsive checkout experience for your customers.
But, the new Checkout Pages feature has some limitations. Please take a moment and comment below to share your desires for features to be added to Checkout Pages in the future. Keap has dedicated a new product manager over Checkout Pages and the Landing Page Builder. This is good news because it tells us they recognize the importance of these products and they’re dedicating development resources to them. So, share your ideas below and I’ll make sure they get to the product team.
Here’s a video showing some of the features and limitations of Infusionsoft’s new Checkout Pages:
Alternatives To Checkout Pages:
If the limitations listed below prevent you from using Checkout Pages, here are some great alternatives:
- Primarily we recommend Spiffy. It’s used with Infusionsoft’s native Order Forms and creates a great experience for users and allows for advanced features like One-Click Upsells.
- Other options for adding one-click upsells to your Infusionsoft Order Forms are PlusThis and Fix Your Funnel.
What’s Great About Checkout Pages:
- Super easy to create a nice checkout experience
- Drag-and-drop interface (same as Landing Page Builder)
- Mobile responsive
- Checkout experience reduces friction in the checkout process
What’s Lacking In Checkout Pages:
- Affiliate tracking
- Lead source tracking
- Promo codes
- Promotions in general
- Ability to customize the payment page
- Support for subscription products
- Tax calculations
- Ability to pay with PayPal