What is an automated marketing system?
Business owners are busy. An automated marketing system makes them less busy.
As if you really needed to hear more (You mean I can free up some of my time? I DON’T CARE WHAT IT IS, SIGN ME UP!!!), here’s what an automated marketing system does…
Very simply put, an automated marketing system automates your marketing process
For example, do you send your clients emails around the holidays? It takes a lot of time to type something out, try to insert some catchy graphics, and manually send out emails to your entire contacts list. If you can even find your contacts list. Where is that spreadsheet again?
An automated marketing system is like a personal assistant that does all the grunt work for you
Here’s how that same “holiday email” scenario works with an automated marketing system:
- When you first start out with an automated marketing system like Infusionsoft, you’ll import all your contacts into the database. You’ll love this feature because now your contacts are all in one place where they are easy to manage and organize. No more losing your spreadsheets!
- Each contact can be tagged with all sorts of information, including their birthday, what products they typically purchase, and any other information you think is relevant.
- You’ll attach each contact to relevant email marketing campaigns, such as your holiday campaign.
- Your contacts automatically get your holiday emails without you HAVING TO DO ANYTHING ELSE. If you want to make sure they get holiday emails until the year 2096, an automated marketing system can make that happen. And you can go on vacation, or start knitting, or whatever else you want to do with your MASS AMOUNTS OF FREE TIME now that you aren’t futzing with emails anymore.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? That’s why Infusionsoft (the leading automated marketing system) has gained more than 55,000 users since 2001. If there are two things business owners need more of, it’s time and customers. An automated marketing system provides both, with greater results and lower costs than any other marketing option in the industry. But time and customers aren’t all you get with an automated marketing system….
Here’s why an automated marketing system is awesome
- Infusionsoft allows you to peek in on your contacts’ activity within their campaigns at any time. You can see which links they’ve clicked, where they are in their campaign, and more. Seeing this information gives you insight into what your clients are interested in (for creating new marketing strategies) and lets you know when leads are HOT and need to be contacted directly.
- Throw money into a billboard or a newspaper ad, and you’ll have no idea whether or not it’s really working. But with an automated marketing system like Infusionsoft, your leads can contact you directly from Infusionsoft, so you have tangible, quantifiable ROI data.
- An automated marketing system is tremendously cheaper than hiring a full-time marketing person. For around $2000 to set up and between $200-$400 a month, you can disseminate more marketing materials than you ever thought possible – for less than the price of one large newspaper ad!
- Once your campaigns are set up, they’re on autopilot. Your marketing materials go out 24/7/365, making you money even while you’re sleeping.
Automated marketing is the future of business
The marketing automation industry is constantly growing as more and more businesses see success with these systems. Entrepreneur magazine predicts that the adoption of marketing automation will increase to 50% by 2015. And it’s easy to see why. Marketing automation gives business owners everything they dream of in a marketing solution, with a price they can live with.
Guest post by Lee Goff of GetUWired.