Ok, there’s some really cool stuff going on in the Infusionsoft community (I mean seriously cool stuff).
So, if you’re not here, I want to give you the goods on what’s going on at Infusioncon.
And, if you are here, you’ve probably missed a bunch of this.
At the bottom of this post I’m revealing my “Infusioncon ONLY special offer”, so be sure to get down on it.
Meanwhile, here are some things you just gotta check out:
Two of the hottest things I’ve seen at Infusioncon are coming from some long time friends at Marketing Mavens (and they’ve got some sweet Infusioncon price reductions going on right now).
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#456793″]
- First, they have a killer reporting tool. I’m sure that some day Infusionsoft will build stuff like this in the app. But right now the Mavens are dropping some super insightful reporting (with visual charts) on us and it looks great. Check it.
- These guys have been hard at work, they also created a Clickbank integration with Infusionsoft. This has been a long needed addition to our market. If you’re using Clickbank and Infusionsoft, this thing is a must. Check out Maven Clickbank (CB).
- Next up we have something that I personally have been begging for – a Mac Mail plugin. So, if you’re a Mac, this thing looks very promising. I haven’t had a chance to use it yet, but I’m going to be on it ASAP.
- If you handle a lot of customer service requests FuseDesk is awesome. I’ve known Jeremy (the creator) for a long time and he’s a stud. But, more importantly his software is the bomb when it comes to killer customer service integrated with Infusionsoft.
- Here’s a tool that’ll blow your mind: Questionmine. Nice – I’m evening rhyming tonight (it must be really late). Anyway, Questionmine is a sweet new video solution that allows you to “survey” your audience during your videos and it brings that data right back into Infusionsoft – automatically. Now that is amazing!
- I’ve recently become a big fan of CustomerHub. I’m using it for my own membership site. I’m blown away with how easy it is and how powerful it can be. If you’re considering a membership site, CustomerHub is the way to go.
- Since I have a waiting list for my services, I decided a few weeks ago that I’m going to focus on high level lead generation and conversion consulting. That’s what I can crush for my clients. So, for now, I’m referring implementation and Infusionsoft set-up to my friends over at Sixth Division. I trust them 100%. If you’ve got ideas that you just need executed – give Sixth Division a call today (or go by their booth).
Last but not least, you’re probably aware that I’m doing an exclusive event after Infusioncon. It’s all booked up.
It’s a $10,000 event – but it comes with a killer guarantee…those clients will make more than that or they get their money back plus $1,000 for their time.
You see, in that program, I’m going to teach exactly how to invest $1 in marketing and turn it into $2 in revenue. The program includes the 3 day event and a 3 month coaching program.
The good news is that I’m going to turn the program into a home study course that only costs $2497. It will be available on May 1st.
But, I’m running an Infusioncon ONLY special – you can preorder the home study course for only $1497. Once Infusioncon is over, you’ll never see the Entrepreneur’s Freedom Formula Home Study course at that price ever again.
If you’re interested, come by my booth or send an email to support at tylergarns dot com.
I’ll post a recap of Day 2 at Infusioncon tomorrow.
P.S. The above links are affiliate links. By clicking on them and buying their stuff you’ll be getting the right tools for your business and you’ll be helping fund my boys’ college education. They’re very grateful. 😉