The #1 Infusionsoft Audit Checklist for Infusionsoft Experts
That’s why we developed the 37-Point Infusionsoft Audit. Using this Audit Checklist, we help our clients quickly identify exactly where they’re missing out on the Infusionsoft magic.
For those of you who are still trying to get a grasp on the secret…maybe your experience has been less of an “outer limits” experience and more of a “still building the space ship” experience. You’ve been able to figure out how to get your website built; you’ve navigated the throws of WordPress, the ins and outs of credit card processing, E-commerce, SEO–all that stuff. But Infusionsoft? It does have its complexities. Am I right?
Do you feel like you’re still building your space ship? If so, you’re certainly not alone. Infusionsoft can be very complicated for people, and the purpose of this post is to help you get past the spaceship-building phase and closer to the stars. We’re here to help, and we’ve got some goodies for you.
Just to make sure we’re all on the same page with what we can expect from Infusionsoft, here are a few things that, without fail, should be in place in your account in order for you to start your journey to the outer limits 😉
- Your Dashboard – when you look at all of the links and tabs in the dashboard, do you know what they all do and how to use their functionality to your benefit?
- System – Are all of your campaigns organized and working like they should be? How about your tags?
- Reporting – Do you have a smooth-flowing reporting system in place?
- Workflow – Are your workflow tasks as automated as possible?
- Marketing – Are your customers being intentionally guided through the complete customer lifecycle, so that you’re getting leads that turn into customers who refer you?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, our 37-Point Infusionsoft Checklist and the Infusionsoft Checklist Webinar should open your eyes to the possibilities of what Infusionsoft should be doing for you in order for you to see its full benefit and become a true Infusionsoft believer. Amen?
I hope you find it helpful. If you don’t have the time to invest in learning Infusionsoft on your own, schedule a free Infusionsoft consultation with one of our marketing experts for a free quote for our signature Complete Customer Lifecycle™ service. Box Out Marketing is a Certified Infusionsoft Partner consultant, and we’ll get you headed in the right direction in no time!