Location: Mesa/Gilbert/Chandler, Az
The position is “remote”, meaning you’ll work from home. But our AZ team meets in person once per week.
At Box Out Marketing you will be part of an ambitious team with goals to make a difference in our customers’ lives. We work hard and we create time and space for those things most important in life. We’re a faith-based organization dedicated to operating on our set of core values. You’ll benefit from flexible work hours, an amazing and fun team culture, on-the-job training, weekly team lunches provided by the company, and a flexible vacation schedule.
We also believe strongly that we win as a team. Therefore we have a profit-sharing program that allows each team member to earn a bonus each quarter depending on company profitability and individual performance. We are working to add additional team member benefits over time as the company grows. What you will get now is an opportunity to learn and grow in unprecedented ways with a team of people who are charging hard to improve the lives of small business owners.
We’re passionate about what we do and we look forward to you applying to be on our team.
As the Partner Program Manager at Box Out Marketing you’ll be integral in developing and rolling out our first partner program for The Factory (our flagship product). We’re looking for someone who has experience with creating or managing partner programs, recruiting partners, and who also knows Infusionsoft well.
The Partner Program Manager position will be part of our leadership team and will be an integral role in driving towards the big goals we have for the future. If you’re super passionate about helping entrepreneurs succeed, you love Infusionsoft, and you’ve got some partner program experience, we want to talk to you.
The Partner Program Manager needs to possess the following skills:
- Partner Program Development & Management
- You’ll be responsible for for helping create the partner program for The Factory. We have an exciting vision for this program, but you’ll need to put together the details, roll out the program, and manage it going forward.
- Partner Relationship Management
- You’ll be heavily involved day-to-day in managing the relationships with our Factory partners. Your ability to make and develop these relationships is critical to the role.
- Partner Recruiting
- You’ll need to be able to present the program to potential partners in a way that gets them excited to join, then you’ll help them join the program and get onboarded successfully. Essentially, you need to be able to sell the program.
- Infusionsoft Expertise
- You’ll need to know Infusionsoft inside and out and be familiar with how to bend it to your will. You’ll also need to be familiar with the 3rd party tools that are used to extend Infusionsoft’s functionality.
- Communication Skills
- You’ll be communicating daily with your book of partners. You’ll need to be able to write clearly and communicate effectively.
- Commitment To Deadlines
- We hire team members who work quickly and efficiently. This is necessary so we can hit deadlines for customers and ensure they’re getting extreme value for their money.
- Business Growth Strategy
- You’ll also need to guide and coach partners in their business growth. You need to be comfortable analyzing different business models and guiding the partners to create a successful automated customer lifecycle.
The Partner Program Manager is primarily responsible for the growth of the partner program revenue. This takes form in 3 primary roles (your Big 3):
- Increase in Partner-generated MRR (monthly recurring revenue)
- Our growth plan is dependent on partners bringing on a specified number of new Factory customers each month. You’ll be responsible for driving towards that number and the associated revenue.
- Partner Recruitment
- You’ll have monthly targets for recruiting more Factory partners.
- Partner Program Satisfaction
- We will regularly measure the satisfaction of our Factory partners. You’ll have targets to increase satisfaction and continue to provide value to partners.
If this gets you excited, click below and apply. We’d love to talk to you.