Location: Mesa/Gilbert/Chandler, Az
The position is “remote”, meaning you’ll work from home. But our AZ team meets in person once per week.
At Box Out Marketing you will be part of an ambitious team with goals to make a difference in our customers’ lives. We work hard and we create time and space for those things most important in life. We’re a faith-based organization dedicated to operating on our set of core values. You’ll benefit from flexible work hours, an amazing and fun team culture, on-the-job training, weekly team lunches provided by the company, and a flexible vacation schedule.
We also believe strongly that we win as a team. Therefore we have a profit-sharing program that allows each team member to earn a bonus each quarter depending on company profitability and individual performance. We are working to add additional team member benefits over time as the company grows. What you will get now is an opportunity to learn and grow in unprecedented ways with a team of people who are charging hard to improve the lives of small business owners.
We’re passionate about what we do and we look forward to you applying to be on our team.
As a Customer Success Manager at Box Out Marketing you will be responsible for helping your customers drive measurable results by leveraging marketing automation. Your focus will be on optimizing the customer lifecycle by increasing lead capture, nurturing and converting more leads, increasing sales, increasing revenue per sale, increasing upsells, improving referral processes, and gathering online reviews where necessary. Your customers will look to you as a partner who helps them maximize the ROI in their marketing investments.
Customer Success Managers kick off the customer relationship with a deep dive mapping session where you’ll help customers develop the right customer lifecycle strategies for their business. Then, Factory customers submit online requests for Infusionsoft/Keap implementation to be done in order to build out that customer lifecycle and more. Your job will be to manage those requests with our implementation team and ensure the customers are getting what they need.
The Customer Success Manager needs to possess the following skills:
- Infusionsoft Expertise
- You’ll need to know Infusionsoft inside and out and be familiar with how to bend it to your will. You’ll also need to be familiar with the 3rd party tools that are used to extend Infusionsoft’s functionality.
- Communication Skills
- You’ll be communicating daily with your book of customers. You’ll need to be able to write clearly and communicate effectively.
- Commitment To Deadlines
- We hire team members who work quickly and efficiently. This is necessary so we can hit deadlines for customers and ensure they’re getting extreme value for their money.
- Business Growth Strategy
- You’ll also need to guide and coach businesses in their business growth. You need to be comfortable analyzing different business models and guiding the customer to creating a successful automated customer lifecycle.
The customer success manager is primarily responsible for owning implementation results for the client. This takes form in 3 primary roles (your Big 3):
- Average Request Time To Close
- When a customer submits a request via The Factory, your job is to ensure that the request gets assigned asap and that it gets completed with the timeframe promised to the client.
- Factory Request Satisfaction Score
- Factory customers have an opportunity to rate their satisfaction with each request submitted and completed. Your goal will be to maintain a 5-star rating amongst all your customers and all their requests.
- New Requests Per Customer Per Week
- We know that when customers submit more requests, they get more value. You’ll be responsible for proactively engaging each of your customers to ensure they’re submitting requests and getting value from The Factory.
If this gets you excited, click below and apply. We’d love to talk to you.